In General Assembly of Pennsylvania, Saturday, November 28, 1778 [microform] : Whereas divers petitions have been presented ... Resolved ... on the first Tuesday of April next ... freemen qualified at the time of said election by law to vote ... for and against a convention ... and ... for the members of such convention ...
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. General Assembly
- Philadelphia : Printed by John Dunlap, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Resolve calling for a constitutional convention to be held in Lancaster in June, 1779. On February 27, 1779 the General Assembly rescinded the resolve.
Signed: Extract from the minutes, John Morris Junior, clerk of the General Assembly.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43526).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B4762
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 43526
View MARC record | catkey: 3290083