A journal of the votes and proceedings of the House of Representatives of the province of Pensylvania. February 1, 1724/5 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. General Assembly. House of Representatives
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by Andrew Bradford, at the Sign of the Bible in the Second-Street. Where any person may be supplied with whole setts of these proceedings, MDCCXXV. 
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages ; (folio)
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Proceedings of the session held Feb. 1-Mar. 20, 1725.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2692).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2692
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 243
View MARC record | catkey: 3290092