Head quarters, York, August 23, 1777 [microform] : The danger this state is at present exposed to from the British Army rendering it necessary that the commander in chief of the forces within this state be furnished with the completest information of the military circumstances of the country ...
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Militia
- [Lancaster, Pa.] : [Printed by Francis Bailey], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Nelson, Thomas, 1738-1789
- Circular letter directing the chief officers of the Militia to transmit to the commander in chief of the state forces a full account of arms, stores, and number of men enrolled., Imprint supplied by Evans., The New York Public Library copy is signed in ms.: Thos. Nelson jr B:Gl., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15517).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 15517
View MARC record | catkey: 3290202