Im Rath. Philadelphia, den 26sten Jenner, 1781 [microform] : Da das Militz-Gesetz dieses Staats erfordert, dass die Sub-Leutenants ...
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Supreme Executive Council
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by Francis Bailey?], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 27 x 20 cm (1/4$)
- Directing the sub-lieutenants and lieutenants to render their accounts agreeable to the militia law.
For the English edition, see Bristol B5336, Shipton & Mooney 44021.
Francis Bailey, a prominent German-American printer, printed other resolves for the Supreme Executive Council in 1781.
Signed: Auszug aus dem Protocoll, T. Matlack, Secretar.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44020).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B5335
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 44020
View MARC record | catkey: 3290218