In Council, Philadelphia, October 13. 1779 [microform] : Sir, The approach of the fleet of His Most Christian Majesty, under the command of the Count d'Estaing, intended to co-operate with the American Army ... the state of Pennsylvania is called upon to furnish a body of militia to the aid of the Continental Army
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Supreme Executive Council
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Circular letter to the county lieutenants, calling for men to serve in the Continental Army, and offering bonus pay for such service. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16442).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 16442 and Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3892
View MARC record | catkey: 3290232