A Perpetual almanack [microform] : shewing, the prime, epact, cycle of the sun, dominical letter, moon's age, high water, day of the month, day of the week, what days of the month all the Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, &c. in any month of any year, fall on, leap year, moon's southing, sun rise, sun set, length of day, length of night, moveable and fixed feasts of the Church of England, and remarkable days for ever, &c.
- Newport, Rhode-Island : Printed by James Franklin, and sold by the author in Newport, [1730?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Lambert, L.-T.
- Followed by a verse of seven lines forming an acrostic on the name Lambert, which may have been the name or pseudonym of the compiler., Imprint date suggested by Alden., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39959).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 14, Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B835, Drake, M. Almanacs, 12782, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39959
View MARC record | catkey: 3290311