In pursuance of a writ to me directed, under the hand and seal of John Jacobs, Esquire, speaker of the Honourable House of Assembly of the state of Pennsylvania, dated at Philadelphia the day of the date hereof ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by Henry Miller], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Related Titles:
- In pursuance of a writ to me directed ... and Ingefolg eines an mich ergangenen schriftlichen Befehls ...
- A notice to "the freeholders and others of the County of Philadelphia" of a special election to elect representatives in place of John Dickinson, George Gray, Thomas Potts, and Isaac Hughes, who had not taken their seats., English and German texts in parallel columns., Imprint supplied by Evans., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15537).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 15537 and Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3573
View MARC record | catkey: 3290371