A state of the accounts of William Coats, Esquire, lieutenant of Philadelphia County [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Philadelphia County (Pa.). Lieutenant
- Philadelphia : Printed by Robert Aitken, in Market Street, near the coffee house, M DCC LXXXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 28 pages ; (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Coats, William, approximately 1750-1802
Pennsylvania. Comptroller-General's Office
- Signed on p. 28: Comptroller-General's Office, Philadelphia, December 11, 1783. John Nicholson.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18118).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 18118
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 4389
View MARC record | catkey: 3290374