Philadelphia, May 25, 1782 [microform] : A gentleman from the eastward, who arrived in town this morning, has favoured us with a Boston news-paper, dated the 16th instant, from which we have extracted the following: Boston, May 16. The following account of a sea engagement between the French fleet, under the command of His Excellency the Count de Grasse, and the British fleet, under the orders of Sir George B. Rodney, is translated from the Martinico Gazette ...
- Philadelphia : Printed by Hall and Sellers, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Report of the naval engagement on April 8-9, 1782 between the French and the British fleets, in the channel of Dominique. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44245).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B5570 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 44245
View MARC record | catkey: 3290397