The living water to be had for asking [microform] : A plain discourse deliver'd (chiefly) at Boston, viz. In the audience of the church and congregation under the pastoral care of the Reverend Mr. Samuel Cooper. On Lord's-Day June 3d. A.M. 1750. : And now publish'd at the desire of many of the hearers: to whom it is humbly dedicated. / By Samuel Phillips, M.A. and Pastor of the South-Church in Andover. ; [Five lines of Scripture texts].
- Phillips, Samuel, 1690-1771
- Boston : Printed by S. Kneeland for D. Henchman in Cornhill, MDCCL. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 28 pages ; 20 cm (4to)
- Half-title: Mr. Phillips's sermon on the living water. June 3d. A.M. 1750.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6592).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 6592
View MARC record | catkey: 3290515