Sermon preached in Trinity Church, Newport, Rhode-Island, on Thursday, May 29. 1755 [microform] : Upon occasion of the embarkation of some of the colony's troops, in order to go against the enemy. / By Thomas Pollen, M.A. ; Published at the desire of the Council of War at Newport. ; [One line from Psalms].
- Pollen, Thomas, -1768
- Newport [R.I.] : Printed at the printing-office of J. Franklin, M,DCC,LV. 
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm (4to)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7542).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 159 and Evans, C. American bibliography, 7542
View MARC record | catkey: 3290677