Poor Richard, 1737. An almanack for the year of Christ 1737 [microform] : ... Fitted to the latitude of forty degrees, and a meridian of five hours west from London, but may without sensible error, serve all the adjacent places, even from Newfoundland to South-Carolina. / By Richard Saunders, philom
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by B. Franklin, at the new printing-office near the market, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 16 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Grew, Theophilus, -1759 and Saunders, Richard
- "Richard Saunders" is a pseudonym.
Advertised in the Pennsylvania gazette, Philadelphia, Nov. 4/11, 1736.
Probably calculated by Theophilus Grew. An advertisement for his school of mathematics appears on p. .
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4017).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 9596
Evans, C. American bibliography, 4017
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 121
View MARC record | catkey: 3290695