Poor Richard improved: being an almanack and ephemeris ... for the year of our Lord 1754 [microform] : ... Fitted to the latitude of forty degrees, and a meridian of near five hours west from London; but may, without sensible error, serve all the northern colonies. / By Richard Saunders, philom
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by B. Franklin, and D. Hall, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 16 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Saunders, Richard
- "Richard Saunders" is a pseudonym.
Advertised in the Pennsylvania gazette, Philadelphia, Nov. 8, 1753, as to be published "Saturday next" (i.e., Nov. 10).
Two states noted, with and without a printers' advertisement on verso of leaf E4 (p. ).
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7003).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 9756
Evans, C. American bibliography, 7003
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 570
View MARC record | catkey: 3290713