The vanity of zeal for fasts, without true judgment, mercy and compassions [microform] : A sermon preach'd at Charlestown, January 28. 1747,8. On a publick fast, after the destruction of the province court-house by fire. / By Thomas Prentice, A.M. one of the pastors of the church there. ; Published by desire. ; [Four lines of quotations].
- Prentice, Thomas, 1702-1782
- Boston : Printed and sold by Rogers and Fowle, in Queen-Street, 1748.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm (4to)
- Half-title: Mr. Prentice's fast sermon. Jan. 28. 1747,8.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6227).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 6227
View MARC record | catkey: 3290882