A Primmer for children. Or, An introduction to the true reading of English [microform].
- N. London [i.e., New London, Conn.] : Printed & sold by T. Green, 1744.
- (13th, edit.).
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages+ pages : illustrations ; 9 cm
- Known only by the surviving title leaf held by the American Antiquarian Society.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing edition statement, which follows the imprint on title page.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40347).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1259
Johnson, H.A. New London, 439
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40347
View MARC record | catkey: 3290916