Boston, April 10. 1729 [microform] : Reverend Sir, the New-England chronology staying for the remarkables of your place, and the composer being unwilling to send it to the press without them, that so the work may be as compleat as possible----you are therefore earnestly desired to send your communications as soon as may be, on the following heads ...
- Prince, Thomas, 1687-1758
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Williams, Solomon, 1700-1776
- Circular letter requesting precise information in twelve subject areas to be included in Prince, Thomas. A chronological history of New-England in the form of annals, v. 1, published at Boston in 1736. Signed: The composer Thomas Prince. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39927).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B799, Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 568, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39927
View MARC record | catkey: 3290925