Advertisement [microform] : Province of the Massachusetts-Bay. ss. Pursuant to a warrant to me directed by the Honourable Samuel Danforth, Esq; ... These are to advertise the proprietors of a certain tract of land lying and being within the county of York ... to assemble and convene (by themselves or agents lawfully authorized) at the Sun-Tavern in Corn-hill Boston, on Wednesday the twenty-fourth day of December next, at ten o'clock in the forenoon, then and there to consider and act upon the several particulars hereafter mentioned, viz. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Noyes, Belcher, 1709-1785
- Signed: Belcher Noyes. Boston, November 13th 1751. Noyes was clerk for the proprietors of the Pejepscot Company.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40599).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1547
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40599
View MARC record | catkey: 3291015