To the public [microform] : That Great Britain will one day fall, and that glorious constitution which is the envy of the world, crumble into ruin, by the influence of corruption in elections, no body seems to doubt. ...
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 pages)
- Includes: The scheme or substance of a ballotting act.
Signed: Publicola. New-York, January 9, 1770.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11829).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 11829
View MARC record | catkey: 3291044