The Religious trader; or, Plain and serious hints of advice, for the trader's prudent and pious conduct; from his entrance into business, to his leaving it off [microform] : contained under the heads, of the nature of a life of business, and obligations to it. Of choosing a calling. Of prudence or discretion[.] Of diligence. Of justice. Of truth, and of contentment, as they relate to trade. Of Religion. Of leaving our callings. : [Eight line recommendation from Watts].
- New-York : Printed by Hodge and Shober, for Samuel Loudon, M.DCC.LXXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 1 unnumbered page, 10-156 pages ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748
- "To the reader" signed on p. iv: Isaac Watts, D.D. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12972).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 12972
View MARC record | catkey: 3291161