The Review [microform] : It was a saying of the celebrated Dr. Swift, "I ever ador'd the wisdom of our ancestors, that made parliaments annual ...
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 22 cm (4to)
- Concerning the Massachusetts excise bill.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Title taken from caption title and opening lines of text.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7304).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 7304
View MARC record | catkey: 3291215