State of Rhode-Island and Providence Plantations. In General Assembly, March second session, 1777 [microform] : An act for numbering all persons able to bear arms within this state. Be it enacted by this General Assembly, and by the authority thereof it is enacted, that the following persons be appointed committee-men for the towns ... for the purposes herein after mentioned ...
- Corporate Author:
- Rhode Island
- Uniform Title:
- Act for numbering all persons
- [Providence] : [Printed by John Carter], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Related Titles:
- Act for numbering all persons able to bear arms within this state
- Imprint supplied by Alden., Signed: A true copy: Witness, Henry Ward, sec'ry., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43353).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 695, Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B4590, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 43353
View MARC record | catkey: 3291270