State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations. In General Assembly, November session, 1780 [microform] : An act for granting and apportioning a tax of sixteen thousand pounds, in silver or gold; six thousand pounds ... due to the regiments ... and ten thousand pounds to be appropriated to the raising of this state's quota of the Continental Army
- Corporate Author:
- Rhode Island
- Uniform Title:
- Act for granting and apportioning a tax
- [Providence] : (Printed by Bennett Wheeler.), 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Related Titles:
- Act for granting and apportioning a tax of sixteen thousand pounds ...
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transscription.
Signed: A true copy, duly examined: Witness, Henry Ward, sec'ry.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43887).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 844
Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B5177
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 43887
View MARC record | catkey: 3291298