At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island, and Providence-Plantations, in New-England, in America [microform] ; begun and held by adjournment at Providence, on the third Monday of March, in the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and fifty: and in the twenty-fourth year of the reign of His Most Sacred Majesty, George the Second, by the grace of God, of Great-Britain, France, and Ireland, king, defender of the faith, &c. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Rhode Island. General Assembly
- [Newport, R.I.] : [Printed by Ann and James Franklin], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 71-97 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 31 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly.
Headband (Reilly 44) at head of title.
Imprint supplied by Alden.
Pagination continues the schedules published from May, 1750 (Bristol B1507).
Title taken from first lines of text.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40604).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 108
Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1552
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40604
View MARC record | catkey: 3291394