June, 1762. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island, and Providence Plantations, in New-England, in America [microform] ; begun and holden by adjournment, at Newport, within and for the said colony, on the second Monday of June, in the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and sixty-two, and second of the reign of His Most Sacred Majesty George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great-Britain, and so forth. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Rhode Island. General Assembly
- [Newport, R.I.] : [Printed by Ann Franklin], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 120-138 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 31 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- June, 1762. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly., Imprint supplied by Alden., Pagination continues the schedules published from May, 1761 (Evans 8992)., Title taken from first lines of text., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9254).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 257 and Evans, C. American bibliography, 9254
View MARC record | catkey: 3291454