June, 1764. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island, and Providence Plantations, in New-England, in America [microform] ; begun and holden by adjournment, at Newport, within and for the colony aforesaid, on the second Monday in June, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and sixty-four, and fourth of the reign of His Most Sacred Majesty George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great-Britain, and so forth. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Rhode Island. General Assembly
- [Newport, R.I.] : [Printed by Samuel Hall], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 17-29 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 31 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- June, 1764. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly.
Imprint supplied by Alden.
Pagination continues the schedules published from May, 1764 (Evans 9817).
Royal coat of arms (Reilly 919) in midst of title.
Title taken from first lines of text.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9818).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 310
Evans, C. American bibliography, 9818
View MARC record | catkey: 3291466