October, 1766. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island, and Providence Plantations, in New-England, in America [microform] ; begun and holden at Providence, within and for the said colony, on the last Wednesday in October, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and sixty-six, and seventh of the reign of His Most Sacred Majesty George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great-Britain, and so forth. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Rhode Island. General Assembly
- Newport [R.I.] : Printed by S. Hall, 
- Physical Description:
- pages 35-47 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 32 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- October, 1766. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly.
Imprint from colophon.
Pagination continues the schedules published from May, 1766 (Evans 10475).
Royal coat of arms (Reilly 919) in midst of title.
Title taken from first lines of text.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10478).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 358
Evans, C. American bibliography, 10478
View MARC record | catkey: 3291480