May, 1767. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island and Providence Plantations, in New-England, in America [microform] ; begun and held at Newport, within and for the said colony, on the first Wednesday in May, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and sixty-seven, and seventh of the reign of His Most Sacred Majesty George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great-Britain, and so forth. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Rhode Island. General Assembly
- Newport [R.I.] : Printed by S. Hall, 
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages ; 31 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- May, 1767. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly.
Imprint from colophon.
Royal coat of arms (Reilly 919) in midst of title.
Title taken from first lines of text.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10751).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 370
Evans, C. American bibliography, 10751
View MARC record | catkey: 3291485