June, 1770. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island, and Providence Plantations, in New-England, in America [microform] ; begun and holden by adjournment at Newport, within and for the said colony, on the second Monday in June, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and seventy, and tenth of the reign of His Most Sacred Majesty, George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great-Britain, and so forth. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Rhode Island. General Assembly
- Newport [R.I.] : Printed by Solomon Southwick, 
- Physical Description:
- pages 21-37 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 30 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- June, 1770. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly.
Imprint from colophon.
Pagination continues the schedules published from May, 1770 (Evans 11832).
Royal coat of arms (Reilly 921) in midst of title.
Title taken from first lines of text.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11833).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 450
Evans, C. American bibliography, 11833
View MARC record | catkey: 3291498