May 1770. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island, and Providence Plantations, in New-England, in America [microform] ; begun and holden at Newport, within and for the said colony, on the first Wednesday in May, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and seventy, and tenth of the reign of His Most Sacred Majesty, George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great-Britain, and so forth. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Rhode Island. General Assembly
- Newport [R.I.] : Printed by Solomon Southwick, 
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 30 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- May 1770. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly.
Imprint from colophon.
Royal coat of arms (Reilly 921) in midst of title.
Title taken from first lines of text.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11832).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 449
Evans, C. American bibliography, 11832
View MARC record | catkey: 3291499