August, 1774[.] At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island, and Providence Plantations, in New-England, in America [microform] : begun and holden, by adjournment, at East-Greenwich, within and for the said colony, on the fourth Monday in August, in the year of our Lord, one thousand, seven hundred and seventy-four, and fourteenth of the reign of His Most Sacred Majesty, George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great-Britain, and so forth. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Rhode Island. General Assembly
- Newport [R.I.] : Printed by Solomon Southwick, printer to the Honorable the General Assembly, 
- Physical Description:
- pages 57-85 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 32 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- August, 1774[.] At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the English colony of Rhode-Island
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly.
Error in paging: p. 84 misnumbered 80.
Imprint from colophon.
Pagination continues the schedules published from May, 1774 (Evans 13567).
Royal coat of arms (Reilly 921) in midst of title.
Title taken from first lines of text.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13569).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 555
Evans, C. American bibliography, 13569
View MARC record | catkey: 3291514