September, 1777. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the state of Rhode-Island and Providence Plantations [microform] : begun and holden, by adjournment, at South-Kingstown, within and for the state aforesaid, on Monday the twenty-second day of September, in the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and seventy-seven. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Rhode Island. General Assembly
- Attleborough [Mass.] : Printed by S. Southwick, [1778?]
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages ; 30 cm (folio)
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly., Imprint from colophon. Date of publication suggested by Alden., The final "7" in "1777" at the beginning of the title is an inverted "L.", Title taken from first lines of text., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15569).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, A6 and Evans, C. American bibliography, 15569
View MARC record | catkey: 3291549