May, 1781. Second session. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the state of Rhode-Island, and Providence- Plantations [microform] : begun and holden, by adjournment, at Providence, within and for the state aforesaid, on the fourth Monday in May, in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and eighty-one, and in the fifth year of independence. ...
- Corporate Author:
- Rhode Island. General Assembly
- Providence : Printed by Bennett Wheeler, 
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages ; 31 cm (folio)
- Related Titles:
- May, 1781. Second session. At the General Assembly of the governor and Company of the state of Rhode-Island
- Acts and resolves of the General Assembly, 2nd May session, 1781., Imprint from colophon. Date of publication supplied by Alden., Title taken from first lines of text., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17331).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 921 and Evans, C. American bibliography, 17331
View MARC record | catkey: 3291571