New-York, April 27, 1775. To the public [microform] : As many publications have appeared from my press which have given great offence to the colonies, and particularly to many of my fellow citizens ... nothing which I have ever done, has proceeded from any sentiments in the least unfriendly to the liberties of this continent ...
- Rivington, James, 1724-1802
- [New York] : [Printed by James Rivington], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 19 x 20 cm
- Printed area measures 17.2 x 18.6 cm.
Signed: James Rivington. The above will be inserted in the next week's New-York gazetteer, and continued four weeks.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 14435).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 14435
View MARC record | catkey: 3291655