Devout exercises of the heart [microform] : in meditation and soliloquy, prayer and praise. / By the late pious and ingenious Mrs. Rowe. ; Review'd and published at her request, by I. Watts, D.D.
- Rowe, Elizabeth Singer, 1674-1737
- Boston : Printed by Rogers and Fowle for J. Blanchard at the Bible & Crown in Dock-Square, 1742.
- The fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 1 unnumbered page, 18-148 pages, 4 unnumbered pages ; 16 cm (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748
- "The following books are to be sold by Joshua Blanchard ..."--p. [151-152].
Error in paging: p. 30 misnumbered 22.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5048).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5048
View MARC record | catkey: 3291760