Ministerial faithfulness considered & described, and the rewards thereof asserted [microform] : A funeral sermon deliver'd at North-Guilford, January the 26th, 1745,6. Occasion'd by the death of the Reverend Mr. Samuel Russel, A.M. The late Pastor of the church there. Who departed this life Lord's-Day, January the 19th, 1745,6. / By Thomas Ruggles, A.M. and Pastor of the church of the First Society in Guilford. ; [Six lines of Scripture texts].
- Ruggles, Thomas, 1704-1770
- N. London [i.e., New London, Conn.] : Printed & sold by T. Green, 1747.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 79 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 16 cm (8vo)
- Half-title: Mr. Ruggles's sermon on the death of the late Reverend Mr. Samuel Russel., Running title: Ministerial faithfulness described, and the rewards thereof asserted., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6065).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 6065, Johnson, H.A. New London, 485, and Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 1323
View MARC record | catkey: 3291790