Priestcraft exposed from its foundation: or, Religious freedom defended [microform] ; in nine chapters. / By William Scales
- Scales, William, 1741-1807
- Danvers [Mass.], near Salem: N.E. : Printed and sold by E. Russell, at his printing-office near the Bell-Tavern, M,DCC,LXXXI.  (Price eight pence.)
- Physical Description:
- iii, 1 unnumbered page, 5-16 pages ; 18 cm (8vo)
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing price in imprint. and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44057).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B5370 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 44057
View MARC record | catkey: 3291890