A speech on the occasion of Col. Lothrop's death [microform] : delivered at the opening of the Court of Common-Pleas at Plymouth, on the 15th of May 1750. / By Nicholas Sever, Esq; chief justice of said court. ; And made publick at the request of the gentlemen at the bar
- Sever, Nicholas, 1680-1764
- Boston : Printed by D. Fowle, 1750.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 2 pages ; 24 cm (4to)
- Issued as part of: Two speeches delivered in the new court-house in Plymouth, on occasion of the death of Col Lothrop. [Boston, 1750] (not in Evans; Shipton & Mooney 6605). Also issued separately (Evans 6605).
Not in Evans or Bristol.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6605).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 6605
View MARC record | catkey: 3292040