A tender heart pleasing to God, and profitable to men [microform] : A sermon preached at the South-Church in Boston: on the Lord's-Day after the death of the Honourable Josiah Willard, Esq; secretary of the Province of the Massachusetts-Bay. Who departed this life, December 6. 1756. Aet. 76. / By Joseph Sewall, D.D. a Pastor of said church
- Sewall, Joseph, 1688-1769
- Boston : Printed by S. Kneeland, in Queen-Street, 1756.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 22 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 30 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm (8vo)
- Related Titles:
- Dr. Sewall's and Mr. Prince's sermons on the death of Mr. Secretary Willard
- "The character of Caleb. In a sermon delivered at the South-Church in Boston, on the Lord's-Day after the funeral of the Honourable Josiah Willard ... by Thomas Prince ..."--, 30,  p., with separate title page. Also issued separately (Evans 7770).
Half-title: Dr. Sewall's and Mr. Prince's sermons on the death of Mr. Secretary Willard.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7790).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 7790
View MARC record | catkey: 3292072