A declaration of the people's natural right to a share in the legislature, which is the fundamental principle of the British constitution of state [microform] / By Granville Sharp. ; [Two lines in Latin].
- Sharp, Granville, 1735-1813
- [Philadelphia] : London, printed: Philadelphia, reprinted, and sold by John Dunlap, at the newest printing-office, in Market-Street, 1774.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; (8vo)
- Related Titles:
- Declaration of the people's natural right to a share in the legislature ...
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13613).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets, 139f
Evans, C. American bibliography, 13613
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3106
View MARC record | catkey: 3292099