A sermon preached at Trinity Church in New-York in America, August 13, 1706 [microform] : at the funeral of the Right Honourable Katherine Lady Cornbury, Barroness [sic] Clifton of Leighton Bromswold, &c. Heiress to the most noble Charles Duke of Richmond and Lenox; and wife to His Excellency Edward Lord Viscount Cornbury, Her Majesties captain general and governour in chief of the provinces of New-York, New-Jersey, and territories depending thereon in America, &c. / By John Sharp, A.M. Chaplain to the Queen's forces in the province of New-York, 1706
- Sharp, John, A.M. Chaplain to the Queen's forces in the province of New-York
- [New York] : Printed and sold by William Bradford at the Bible in New-York, 1706.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 20 pages ; 19 cm (4to)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1280).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1280
View MARC record | catkey: 3292103