Wine for Gospel wantons: or, Cautions against spirituall drunkenness [microform] : Being the brief notes of a sermon preached at Cambridge in New-England, upon a day of publick fasting and prayer throughout the colony, June 25. 1645. In reference to the sad estate of the Lords people in England. / By that Reverend servant of the Lord, Mr. Thomas Shepard deceased, sometimes the Pastor of the Church of Christ there. ; [Five lines of Scripture texts] ; Imprimatur, Charles Chauncy. John Sherman
- Shepard, Thomas, 1605-1649
- Cambridge [Mass.] : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1668.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 17 cm (4to)
- ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 130).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 130
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S3150
View MARC record | catkey: 3292135