The tryal of the witnesses of the resurrection of Jesus [microform] : N.B. Not only Mr. Woolston objections in his Sixth discourse, but those also which he and others have published in other books, are here considered
- Sherlock, Thomas, 1678-1761
- New-London [Conn.] : Re-printed by T. and J. Green, 1754.
- The seventh edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, ii, 1 unnumbered page, 4-120 pages ; 17 cm (4to)
- Attributed to Thomas Sherlock in the Dictionary of national biography., Edition statement transposed; precedes "N.B. Not only Mr. Woolston's objections ..." on title page., Preface signed: John Gardiner. Isle-Wight, July 19th, 1754., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7314).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 7314, Johnson, H.A. New London, 611, and Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut (suppl.), 2603
View MARC record | catkey: 3292143