An astronomical diary, or, An almanack for the year of our Lord Christ, 1754 [microform] : ... Calculated for the lat. of 41 deg. north, & the meridian of New-London in Connecticut. / By Roger Sherman. ; [Ten lines of verse].
- Sherman, Roger, 1721-1793
- N. London [i.e., New London, Conn.] : Printed & sold by T. Green, 1754 [i.e., 1753?]
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages ; 16 cm (8vo)
- A note by Sherman in his Astronomical diary for 1755, published at Boston, states that the present issue mistakenly includes an ephemeris for 1751.
Date of publication suggested by Evans.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7118).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 201
Evans, C. American bibliography, 7118
Johnson, H.A. New London, 574
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut (suppl.), 1827
View MARC record | catkey: 3292157