A Short narrative of the claim, title and right of the heirs of the Honourable Samuel Allen, Esq; deceased, to the province of New-Hampshire in New-England [microform] / transmitted from a gentlewoman in London, to her friend in New England
- [Boston?] : [publisher not identified], [1728?]
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 18 cm (4to)
- "Postscript. I had almost left out one thing material, which should have been inserted in page 10. after line 4."--p. 13.
Dated: London, July 2d. 1728. Place and date of publication suggested by Evans.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3106).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3106
View MARC record | catkey: 3292197