A Short treatise of the virtues of Dr. Bateman's pectoral drops: the nature of the distemperr [sic] they cure, and the manner of their operation [microform] : Publish'd by the King's letter patents under the great seal of Great Britain. : The seal of each bottle. : To be sold only by James Wallace, in New-York
- [New York] : Reprinted by J. Peter Zenger, in New-York, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages ; (8vo)
- Additional Creators:
- Wallace, James
- A cut of the seal, depicting a boar and with the words "By the King's patent" appears before the words "each bottle" on the title page.
Date of publication supplied by Bristol.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39981).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 4
Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B856
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39981
View MARC record | catkey: 3292203