A new military, historical, and explanatory dictionary [microform] : including the warriors gazetteer of places remarkable for sieges or battles. / By Thomas Simes, Esq
- Simes, Thomas, active 1757-1780
- Philadelphia : Sold by Humphreys, Bell, and Aitken, M,DCC,LXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 190 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm (8vo)
- Issued as part of: Simes, Thomas. The military guide for young officers, Philadelphia, 1776 (Evans 15083).
Printed in two columns.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15083).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 15083
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3474
Rink, E. Technical Americana, 2106
View MARC record | catkey: 3292224