A sober reply in Christian love to a paragraph in Jonathan Edwards's discourse, delivered at New-Haven, Sept. 10th. 1741 [microform].
- Sims, Stephen, active 1741
- [New London, Conn.?] : [Printed by Timothy Green?], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 38 x 26 cm
- Citing Scripture to refute Jonathan Edwards' claim that the Quakers' inner light is but a "mythical, fantastical Christ.", Imprint suggested by Johnson., Signed: Stephen Sims., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 40260).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B1157, Johnson, H.A. New London, 399, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 40260
View MARC record | catkey: 3292226