Singing of psalms by seven constituted sounds, opened and explained [microform] : on the occasion of differences in many congregations, with reference to the old and new way of singing psalms. / Composed by a council of divines and musicians for to mediate the matter, and make means to reconcile the differences. ; [Six lines from I. Corinthians].
- [Boston?] : Printed for all that desire to glorify God in the way of peace, by singing psalms, Anno 1722.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 14 pages : music ; 17 cm (12mo)
- Additional Creators:
- Rowe, J.
- "A recommendation from a divine in England to his friend in New-England ..."--p. , signed: J. Rowe.
ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39775).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B638
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 39775
View MARC record | catkey: 3292227