From the Monthly Meeting of Friends, called by some the Free Quakers, held by adjournment at Philadelphia, on the 9th day of the 7th month, 1781 [microform] : To those of our brethren who have disowned us.
- Corporate Author:
- Society of Free Quakers
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by Francis Bailey], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 35 x 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wetherill, Samuel, 1736-1816
- "Signed in, and on behalf of the said meeting, by Samuel Wetherill, Jun. clerk.", Concerning the establishment of the Society of Free Quakers, and asserting their legal rights., Imprint supplied by Evans., Printed area measures 27.3 x 14.4 cm., and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17162).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 17162 and Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 4104
View MARC record | catkey: 3292358