Boston, (Hanover-Square,) Dec. 18, 1765 [microform] : Messieurs Drapers, Your inserting the following letter, sent on Monday evening last to the Honourable Andrew Oliver, Esq; commissioner for distributing stamps in this province; with the proceedings occasioned thereon, will oblige the true Sons of Liberty
- Corporate Author:
- Sons of Liberty
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; (folio)
- Letter of the Sons of Liberty to Andrew Oliver, demanding his resignation, and a description of the proceedings of Dec. 17 and Oliver's statement that he would not "take any measures for enforcing the Stamp-Act in America; which is so grievous to the people." and ONLINE VERSION AVAILABLE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Digital image available in the Readex/Newsbank Digital Evans series.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1955-1983. 23 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41523).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B2625, Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1368, and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800 41523
View MARC record | catkey: 3292410